Detroit River Walleye (5-6 hours).
1-2 people for $350
-Add $50 for 3rd person
Full Day Bass or Walleye (8 hour trip) Detroit River, St. Clair River and Lake St. Clair
1-2 people start at $425 -Add $75 for 3rd person
*Bass Trips: May 1st-Oct 15th
*Walleye Trips: April 1st-Dec 15th
Full Day Musky (8 hours trip)
1-2 people start at $475
-add $100 for additional person
* add $50 to any trip for multi-species
*Musky Trips: June 2nd-Dec 15th
Half Day Any Species (4 hour trips)
1-2 people are $325
-Add $75 for 3rd person
Walleye, Bass, Sturgeon, or Whitebass
*Sturgeon Trips: July 16th-Sept 30th
*Whitebass Trips: May 5th-Aug 25th
Big Manistee River rates for Steelhead and Salmon
1-2 people $400
3 people $475
4 people $550
Method of Payment: Cash or Check
Cancellation Policy: All trips require a $200 deposit at time of booking. A 7 day notice is required for a refund. Trips canceled after the 7 day grace period will result in a loss of the deposit. All weather cancellation are my decision. I do not cancel trips because of rain.
Complimentary DVD, "How to Cast" when booking.
while supplies last
Doug Samsal and his son Garrett have 38 years of combined guiding experience and can show you where to fish the big ones.
Things that are provided
What is included when you book your trip
- A fully licensed and inspected 21' Nitro Z9 Bass Boat.
- A fully licensed and inspected 21' Carolina Skiff built for your safety and comfort.
- Safety Gear.
- Rods, Reels, Lures, Baits and Instruction for the fish species of your choice.
- 25-plus years of guide experience.
Things to bring
A list of a few things to make your trip more enjoyable
- Michigan fishing licenses (Get it online at http://www.mdnr-elicense.com/)
- Layers of warm clothing
- Rain gear. (Poncho's not recommended.)
- Polarized Sun Glasses
- Camera is a definite must!
- Food and Drink.
- Cooler for your fish.